Color: Guards Red / Tan
- SPECTACULAR CONDITION!
- ONLY 23,600 DOCUMENTED MILES
- JUST THREE METICULOUS OWNERS FROM NEW!
- EXTREMELY RARE AND HIGHLY DESIREABLE 964 CARREERA 4 TARGA
- VIRTUALLY COULD NOT BE TOLD FROM NEW
- ONE OF ONLY A HANDFUL BUILT FOR THE US MARKET
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER FACTORY COLOR COMBINATION
- OVER 75,000 WHEN NEW; EQUIVALENT OF OVER $97,000 TODAY!
- INCREDIBLE DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES ORIGINAL OWNER’S MANUAL, SERVICE AND WARRANTY BOOK WITH RECORDS, TOOL KIT, ORIGINAL VEHICLE INVOICE, PREVIOUS REGISTRATION, SERVICE RECORDS DATING BACK FROM NEW AND A CLEAN CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT
- PERFORMS AS NEW!
- THE PERFECT LOW MILEAGE EXAMPLE TO DRIVE AND ENJOY!
- ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES TO BE FOUND ON THE MARKET TODAY!
- A DREAM FOR THE PORSCHE COLLECTOR OR ENTHUSIAST!
- AIR CONDITIONING
- 5-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX
- LEATHER SEATS WITH POWER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
- POWER WINDOWS
- POWER LOCKS
- CRUISE CONTROL
- AM/FM CD STEREO
- 16” ALLOY WHEELS
- FOG LIGHTS
The incredible 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Targa featured here is finished in the highly sought after color combination of Guards Red over a tan leather interior and removeable black top. This incredible example has been driven just 23,600 miles from new and is among on of the finest examples we have offered in years. Only three meticulous owners from new. Originally sold in Santa Fe, New Mexico, then to its second owner in Colorado, who owned it since 1996. Today the Guards Red 1990 Carrera 4 Targa presents in spectacular condition and to which original paint and interior while only traveling a mere 23,310 miles from new. Accompanying this stunning Carrera 4 Targa are its original books and tools, original vehicle invoice, service records dating back from new and more! We are proud to offer this stunning 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Targa to the most particular collector, investor or enthusiast who appreciates low mileage, originality and documented ownership provenance. Ready to make an investment that you can actually enjoy? Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years.